Monday, February 4, 2013

DE SOTO NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE---FEBRUARY 2013

Was out in the cold taking photographs at De Soto National Wildlife Refuge in Western Iowa/Eastern Nebraska. After I got home I needed to "adjust" my equipment to avoid condensation. Pictured above are: Canon T2i; EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM; EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II; EF-S 55-250mm f/4.5-6 IS II; and a EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM. It's a small beginner's set of lenses and an entry-level camera but I'm having a blast learning photography and appreciating life in the slow lane.

 Dawn. Western Iowa. Dead of winter. Beautiful and serene.

2 comments:

  1. Did some image manipulation with GIMP 2.8. It was so cold that morning ... I was hunkered down next to my Honda with a steaming cup of coffee and got my "gift" as the sun popped up over Western Iowa.

    ReplyDelete