Tuesday, October 4, 2016

OK, so I stop in Lander, Wyoming for the night at this place called the Maverick Motel. But the bill said it was the Frontier Motel...whatever. Attached to this motel is a small steak house. I'm tired so I decide to walk across the motel courtyard to the restaurant. The waitress is super nice and tells me that they have  a prime rib special for Friday night. "Right-o," I say. "I'll have that medium rare with french fries."  Then it arrives. Not one, but two plates of food! One for the steak and one for the fries and the corn. Don't forget the corn. Oh....and the au jus came in a small soup bowl. I finished about 25% of the meal and took the rest back to the room. Good lord. Haven't seen anything like this in all my life. They sure do eat in Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment